Kentwood News You Can Use
We are now completing enrollments for the 2019-2020 school year!
Visit www.hs4kc.org or call (616) 453-4145 for more information.
Summer is here! Below are some resources to help.
- Nutritious summer meals for children 18 years old and under. Breakfast & Lunch available Monday – Thursday. Use the 2019 Summer Meal site finder 2019 to find locations near you! https://www.fns.usda.gov/summerfoodrocks
- DAILY FOOD TRUCKS IN YOUR AREA: https://www.feedwm.org/findfood/
- KDL Summer Reading – June 3 through Aug 10. Check it out at a library near you! https://www.kdl.org/summer-reading
- Grand Rapids City Pool and Splash Pad information: https://www.grandrapidsmi.gov/Government/Departments/Parks-and-Recreation/Recreation/Aquatics/Pools-and-Splash-Pads
- For more information on community resources, call 2-1-1.
- To find more summer activities for your family, visit www.grkids.com
We look forward to working with you this coming school year!