Recommended Education Resources – 05/04
Recommended Resources from our Education Department – Week 8 (May 4-8)
This week we look to the Center on the Developing Child from Harvard University for resources we can use as we think about the impact of COVID-19 on Child Development and what we can do to help keep children on track developmentally during this world-wide crisis.
Our mission is to drive science-based innovation that achieves breakthrough outcomes for children facing adversity.
- Protecting Against Infection and Toxic Stress
- Supporting Families Through the Crisis, and Beyond
- Practice “serve and return,” or back-and-forth interaction with your little ones.
- Maintain social connections
- Take a break (with or without children)
Head Start for Kent County & Camp Fire West Michigan 4C
Our collective aspiration is to see all children learning, growing and reaching their potential. We are bringing you two powerful opportunities to help children grow smarter and get off to a great start! Little Learners Playgroups and Little Scholars Parent Coaching.